Monday, November 19, 2012

Lights, Camera, YouTube! Learn to Capture Your Passion with NitsanPictures, November’s Partner on the Rise!

Since YouTube announced we we were giving more creators the opportunity to become partners, we have seen a flurry of creativity from our new partners. We’ve asked some of you to share your experiences of using our platform, and the resources you use to grow your audience, increase views and take your channel to new heights.

This month we are looking at Nitsan Simantov, a 23 year old Israeli living near London and working full time as a filmmaker and photographer. Nitsan’s channel, NitsanPictures, is about his professional video work as well as tutorials for creative photography and video production.




“I use my channel to communicate the things I'm passionate about.I get a lot of my inspiration from all the creative people on YouTube”

Shortly after filming his first video, a review of a Fancier brand tripod, Nitsan found that he loved talking to the camera. The positive reaction he got for his video from the filmmaking community on YouTube gave him the push to continue making more and more videos.

His channel is based upon videos of the things Nitsan finds most interesting. It is almost entirely made up of filmmaking and photography reviews, DIY builds, tutorials, and of course his rather impressive filmmaking portfolio!

Nitsan gets a lot of support from companies around the world that send him products for review, which, he says, is really helpful for someone working on a small budget. “Of course I never receive money for my product reviews. That would just make the video an advert rather than an honest review”, he adds.

The filmmaking community on YouTube lies at the core of Nitsan’s support and inspiration. Nitsan says he is truly inspired by all the creative people on YouTube, Polcan99,  Dombowerphoto, DigitalRev and Philipbloom to name but a few. He also enjoys other types of content on YouTube and highly recommends a daily dose of comedy from the likes of Toby Turner.

Nitsan looks forward to continue building up his viewership in the future. He makes sure he optimises each of his videos, and plans to regularly upload great quality videos for his growing audience, which is already taking his channel to new heights.

To become a YouTube Partner now, visit: www.youtube.com/partners, and get ready to take your channel to the next step! For more information on optimising, visit: www.youtube.com/creators

The YouTube Team

19 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing excellent information. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you’ve on this web site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found just the info I already searched everywhere and just could not come across. What a perfect web site.
    For YouTube Promotion Buy youtube subscribers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evimizi taşıtmak istediğimizde firma olarak ilk önce arkadaşlarımızdan çevremizden tanıdık evden eve nakliyat firması ararız. Yada internetten ararız fakat, yüzlerce siteyle karşılaşırız. İçlerinden hangisinin güvenilir ve kaliteli hizmet verdiklerini bilemeyiz. bende firma ararken uyulması zorunlu kural eve exper çağırmaktır. Ve taşınılacağı gün ekibin başında durarak hizmetini görmektir.

    istanbul evden eve nakliyat

    evden eve nakliyat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Atlantis Evden Eve Nakliyat
    Sürekli gelişmekte olan teknolojik değişimler doğrultusunda evden eve nakliyat sektöründe öncü kuruluş olmanın gururunu yaşıyoruz. Ev Taşımahizmetlerimizde bugüne kadar hep müşteri odaklı hareket etmekte ve kalite düzeyimizi düşürmeyecek biçimde taşımacılık çözümleri uygulamaktayız.
    Şehirler Arası Taşımacılık
    ta doğru adresiniz olan Atlantis Nakliyat Kaliteli,Güvenli,Ambalajlı ve Sigortlı taşımacılıkta siz değerli müşterilerimize hizmet vermekte. Şehirler arası taşımacılık yaptığımız bütün araçlarımız Evden Eve Nakliyat için dizayn edilmiştir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing how much YouTube loves Nitsan's channel, why did it get terminated? This sounds like something got sabotaged. Nitsan's videos were a great contribution to the filmmaking community!

    Please bring NitsanPictures back to YouTube!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    Hi

    I’m significantly satisfied with the contents you’ve mentioned. I wanted to thank you with this great article. we all know we have only one creator and that's GOD.

    Buy youtube views

    ReplyDelete
  6. Celana Hernia
    Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I am happy to find your website and can join to comment
    I think is very valuable to be able to read your writing, and on this occasion will I use for my reference source
    Thank you so much for sharing, I hope you continue to write spirit next topic

    vimax extender Obat pembesar penis vimax asli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for sharing. Will check back later for more of your articles.
    KLEBE BH

    ReplyDelete

  8. Obat Kuat
    Thank you for sharing in this article
    Thank you so much for sharing, I hope you continue to write spirit next topic

    Jual Obat Kuat Obat Kuat Pria Obat Kuat Sex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obat Kuat
    Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I am happy to find your website and can join to comment
    I think is very valuable to be able to read your writing, and on this occasion will I use for my reference source
    Thank you so much for sharing, I hope you continue to write spirit next topic

    Obat pembesar penis | Obat Pembesar Penis | Obat Pembesar Penis


    ReplyDelete


  10. Obat Kuat

    Thank you for sharing in this article

    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference

    I am happy to find your website and can join to comment

    I think is very valuable to be able to read your writing, and on this occasion will I use for my reference source

    Thank you so much for sharing, I hope you continue to write spirit next topic

    >> Obat pembesar penis <<

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the information , I wait for more information and I ask for a return visit our new website
    >> Obat pembesar penis <<

    ReplyDelete

UA-50283500-1