In the fast-paced world of YouTube, it can be challenging to keep up with all of the latest creator resources available to you. To make life a bit easier, we just redesigned the Creator Hub to help you find the resources you need to help create better content, build bigger fan bases, and turn your creativity into a career.
We’ve also launched our newest version of the Creator Playbook as part of the redesigned Creator Hub. Here are a few highlights from the new Playbook:
● YouTube Live: Want to host a Live event but not sure about the best way to do it? In this new section, you can find tips and strategies to implement before, during and after a Live event.
● YouTube Analytics: Ever wondered how you can use YouTube Analytics to build a large and loyal audience? Or, maybe you'd like to understand how you can use the data to increase audience engagement? We’ve given the YouTube Analytics section a facelift to make data a little bit less intimidating for you.
● Google+: Extend your channel’s reach and engage with your audience in new ways on Google+. Learn about the benefits of linking your channel to Google+, and take advantage of new features.
● Promotion: In this section, you can find tips and strategies to pay to promote your videos and channel using AdWords for video.
● Build Your Community: The most successful YouTube creators, without a doubt, spend a lot of time fostering and interacting with their community. How do you build a community from the ground up? Learn about some of the key principles of community-building.
Andy Stack, Partner Product Manager, recently watched “Vlogumentary Official Trailer”